Re: Lowell Sun: WWZN's Adams takes parting shots at station

Snippets (and Adams quotes):
"Towards the end, I may have slowed down because I wasn't being paid and
there was absolutely no promotion for the show."

Last October, Adams signed a two-year contract with AM 1510 at what he calls
"an (extremely) low salary."

He explains, "When I was fired, I asked Kellogg if I'd get severance pay. He
told me that I would. I responded that I had to ask because everything else
he had promised me never happened."

And I had been hoping 1510 would really give WEEI a run for its money. Not
paying employees isn't the way to do it.