RE: Anybody Listen To Howie Carr Today?

Bob Nelson:
> I usually eat out for lunch and like having something
> to read while eating; I then usually leave the papers
> there in case someone else wants to read it.

Morning coffee at the diner wouldn't be the same without a daily to read.
I can't take much of the Burlington Free Press so I get most of the
national pap in Gannett's other rag, the USA Today.  The Rutland Herald is
okay for the occas. read, available in stores and boxes in this area.  If
I'm in Rutland, I can pick up the W.S. Journal along with just about any
other paper, including the one star Herald.

We do have a couple of local weeklies here in Middlebury, the Addison
Independent (M&Th) and Addison Eagle (Th) that do an okay job of covering
the local political scene.

I have two dozen newspaper urls on the browser that I'll scan quickly but
it just ain't the same without some newsprint on the paws.

Bill O'Neill