Wisecrack time! (was Re: Chicks singer apologizes to President)

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, Adam Rivers wrote:

> darkest times in our nation's history. He deserves a

Yakety-yakety. The darkest times in our nation's history was when we were
still using kerosene lamps and tallow candles to read by!!

> [Editor's note: approved after removing boilerplate.  Please consider
> this topic closed.]

Garret, if you remove the boilerplate you'll likely get someone really
steamed.  ;)

I wasn't aware that you could chop stuff before it made it to all the
viewers.  I'm still amazed that there is a way of moderating UseNet
Newsgroups!!!

--
Sven