Re: Country music stands on the war (and radio)

Good point Larry. Let's be honest: Republicans and conservatives made a cottage industry out of attacking Clinton. Frankly, it is HILARIOUS to see the Hannity's and Coulter's of the world going on and on about "the commies" who are attacking "America's President" but were some of the same people attacking the Democratic president with a venegance. As well, none of the liberals that I have seen or heard on the talk shows have made this extremely relevant point. They rightfully impeached Clinton over lying under oath about about sex acts. Can't we now be critical about Bush planning on murdering hundreds of thousand more innocent Iraqis over oil?