Re: WJIB Website Under Construction?

When I looked at Network Solutions (aka Verisign) WHOIS it still had a
bunch of default info...apparently I just looked too soon and Bob's info
popped up soon afterwards.

Anyways, Bob wrote to me today and said he has indeed registered those
domains and is planning on getting websites up over the next few
months.   No mention of streaming, though.

- Aaron