Re: WBOQ Correction

At 05:48 PM 3/11/2003 -0500, Laurence Glavin wrote:
>The buyer of WBOQ (FM) is Todd Tanger, not Doug.
>He's supposedly looking for other (non-family) acquisitions...any other
>FM's will cost more than $5mil.

Unless he manages to convince a college to sell one of their
stations...nothing comes to mind as a candidate other than one of the UMass
stations (besides the WUMB empire).   Brandeis might if they might the
right offer...the process of the station move has made it pretty clear the
school doesn't care much about the station.   Salem State maybe?  Hell if I
know.

AFAIK none of the others would be willing to sell, and I've talked to a lot
of them (not about selling, just talked) in the past few years.