Re: Heard this weekend

--- "A. Joseph Ross" <lawyer@attorneyross.com> wrote:
> I heard a couple of interesting things this past
> weekend.  For one, WBNW in Concord seems
> to be playing country music on weekends.  It sounds
> like a satellite service called "Real
> Country."  A program note indicated that they still
> have business news on weekdays, at
> least part of the time.

They've been doing this for awhile, as has
WPLM Plymouth (1390).

"Real Country" is also heard, IIRC, on WKBR
1250 in Manchester, NH; and for awhile it was on
WCVR-FM (102.1) and WWWT (1320), both in Randolph,
VT. WCVR wound up dumping Real Country to
simulcast WCPV, "Champ 101.3", while the
AM is (according to 100000watts.com) running
50s-70s oldies...