RE: Resumes

If you go to the Adobe web site they have an on-line PDF creator that allows
you to use it a couple of times for free, after which it's a pay per file
deal.  If you really get stuck, send the file to me (preferably in Word) and
I'll output it for you.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St. - Ste 4