RE: Resumes

Lotus is an all but dead format.  Some people are shipping files in Word
but, due to the proliferation of viruses, most recipients are reluctant to
open them.  A better choice would be Acrobat since the reader can be
downloaded for free and is platform independent.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St. - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5691 USA