Re: Satellite

pete lee wrote:
>  Note that this is the time of year where the sun interferes with radio
> satellite distribution. Yesterday (Wednesday) Tom Martino's
> "Troubleshooter" live feed took a four-minute hit.

Heh heh, almost got caught by that one Wed.  Was doing some work in the
rack that holds our Starguide receivers.  All of a sudden, looked up and
saw both WW1 units with fault indicators lit and trying to lock onto a
signal.  First reaction was "oh s**t, now what did I do"?  ABC ones didn't
seem to be affected.