Resumes

I was going over my resume tonight (NO, don't read anything into that)
and tweeked the format of it.  I was wondering,  I have been able to
condense 30 years in the biz onto a single sheet (That is either very
sad, or I am a great writer and editor) using my own format as well as
taking ideas from resumes I have seen over the years.
I would love to compare the style of resumes that get the attention of
mgmt.  I know what works for me. Simple, one page give it your best
shot...other ideas or examples on the topic?
df