Fwd: Eric Boehlert's latest Clear Channel article

>DATE: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 09:56:44
>From: Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>
>To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org

>At the risk of beating a dead horse, the newest article about Clear >Channel
>and the abuses of the Telecom Act of 1996, written by salon.com's >Eric
>Boehlert, can be found here:   http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=15281

I haven't been perusing Salon lately because some of their product has
been off the "free" list.  This URL was for alternet.org...I'm glad
you were able to get it and post it.  I'll have to check them out
sometime.  I didn't realize CCU was the owner of Rush Limbaugh's show
early in 2000.  I thouht that transaction had taken place more recently.
It lends new intrigue to whatever McCain does!