Re: Non-comm rankings

In a message dated 3/3/2003 6:22:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,

> >From: "Aaron 'Bishop' Read" <aread@speakeasy.net>

> >Is there a free resource somewhere that gives relatively recent >ratings on
> >the non-comm college stations in Boston (even the itty-bitty ones >with 0.0
> >and 0.1 ratings)?    Not looking for anything hefty...12+ numbers >would be
> > fine...
>

> There's awebsite using the URL:
>
> http//www.rrconline.org

rrconline.com is a URL that is currently for sale.  The non-com
> It's not to be confused with  'rronline.com'

rrconline.com is a URL that is currently for sale.  The non-comm numbers (12+, demo, whatever you want) are available on Maximi$er.

I posted all the numbers for the list after the last book was released.  Mr. Glavin responded by insulting my station's on-air product, so I decided not to bother doing it again.