RE: Pledge Week

 If PBS is TV worth watching, which
> PBS is the one
> they are talking about?
>
> -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

I am so tired of that wackjob pop-psychologist with the antler hat. How
many wackjob pop-psychologists with antler hats can one viewer handle?
This self-solution based jive, free to be you n' me pabulum, puts me in
a ripe position to let my VPT membership expire on the vine.  It's sad
to see what results from 60s hippies who get funny and then feign
relevance.

We usually spend Saturday eves watching a great deal of VPT's
programming.  If you want to attract viewers, give them what they'll be
getting after the pledge run is OVER.  Otherwise, put the antler lady on
on a regular basis and show us what you're really working with.

Bill (free not to be you) O'Neill