RE: Commercial facility names on non-commercial stations

> The new Patriots stadium had its name changed at the
> last minute, from CMGI to Gillette. The current home
> of the Bruins and Patriots was all set to be
> Shawmut Center, then Fleet took over that bank.

And I thought the arena was named after an enema company.  But with the
price of admission to events there, what's the difference?

"Make a Xerox of
> that" (but the copier may be a different brand).

Jello, Aspirin (Bayer), Q-Tip, Vice-Grip, Duck Tape, (for some)
Frigidaire, Marti (RPU, not the Cuban station!), ...

Bill O'Neill