Re: Fred Rogers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn Mamros" <mamros@MIT.EDU>
To: "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net>
Cc: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: Fred Rogers

> They were, and are, available for sale.

So we are not talking about not "selling your soul" as Aaron suggested, we
are just talking about to what degree.  That reminds me of the exchange from
a W.C. Fields' movie scene that went something like this:

WC: Will you sleep with me for $1 million?

Women: Yes.

WC: Will you sleep with me for $50?

Women: Of course not, I'm not that kind of women.

WC: We have already established what kind of women you are, now we are just
negotiating the price.

-- Dan (Every Man Has His Price) Billing, Bowdoinham, Maine