Re: Fred Rogers

Before anyone slaps my virtual hands for having done so: I only posted
the links for informational purposes, to show that, contrary to what
has been stated here, that there is Mister Rogers merchandise available.
It was by no means meant as an incentive to buy.  I have no relation
whatsoever to Family Communications, Inc., and I do not recommend nor
endorse the products they provide.  I apologize to anyone who feels
that posting such links is an improper action for this mailing list.

-Shawn Mamros (who realized just after making the previous post that
 it could have been interpreted the wrong way - figures one never
 thinks about that until after right after hitting the Send button...)
E-mail to: mamros@mit.edu