Re: WRKO adds Colmes; moves VB's show

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@yahoo.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 2:27 AM
Subject: WRKO adds Colmes; moves VB's show

> Just after 11 pm tonight, WRKO's VB announced that the
> station is revamping its late-night lineup. Starting
> next Monday, Alan Colmes' new Fox show will
> air weeknights from 10 pm to 1 am, followed by VB in
> his new time slot of 1 to 4 am. (VB is taking next
> week off though, so he won't debut in his new time
> slot till a week from Monday.)

VB is not going to have much of a life.  How do you work from 3 until 7 PM
and from 1 until 4AM?

Of course, with his nickname, he probably doesn't have much of a life.

WGAN carried Colmes when he had a syndicated show about a decade ago.  It
was OK.  I didn't think Colmes was particularly good at interacting with
callers.   He did this feature called radio graffiti, where people would
call in with one liners, that was very funny.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine