Re: WVMT joins Evil Empire

--- Sven Franklyn Weil <sven@gordsven.com> wrote:

> When I was in the city of Montreal, AM 62 was a
> faint whisper on the
> radio behind all the static.
>
>  And I tried it on about three different ones
> (inluding a good car radio).

As I headed into Montreal (the city, or Centre-Ville,
itself) I found that 620 was starting to fade into
static. BUT at one point I walked around The Old
Port section with a Panasonic recordable portable
and found that 620 (airing Howie Carr) was coming
in--slightly lower volume than other stations,
but it did come in. Howie gets calls from Montreal
on occasion, but I wonder if it's from people
living in the Mtl. suburbs...