Re: WNRC-FM DJ was RI fire victim

--- "Peter Q. George" <radiojunkie3@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It has been a horrible few days for everyone.  It
> really hits home.  I am the Chief Engineer at
> WNRC-FM
> and know how much these wonderful people at Nichols
> College are trying to cope with the tragic loss

My condolences go out to Jim's family and all
at WNRC and Nichols College, as well as the staff
of WHJY, as I understand that the body of
Michael "The Doctor" Gonsalves has been identified.
Word has it on a Providence radio messageboard
that there will be a candlelight vigil for
"The Doctor" on Saturday and the final "Metal
Zone" show will pay tribute to him.