RE: Rimshot IDs

WHOB has identified as Nashua-Manchester-Lowell-Salem (in some order
thereof) in the past.

WGIR-FM (when they were pulling a 1.0+ in the Boston ratings) would add
Boston to their Manchester-Nashua-Concord reference.

WOKQ uses 4 (not even including the WPKQ ID) Dover-Portsmouth-Rochester
(Slight pause) Manchester.

4 Towns/Cities in ID does not seem all that uncommon in these parts.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com