Re: WGUY goes back to oldies

Yup, you guys are right. They are back to oldies.  They must have
changed earlier this week. The last time I heard them with Smooth Jazz
was Sunday. They have been carrying a lot of High School Basketball
games the past few days, so I haven't tuned in to them  until just now.

Too bad, I rather liked the smooth jazz format.
Also, I noticed on the new Bangor Arbitron ratings that they were still
listed  as an oldies station  for over a year after changing from oldies
to smooth jazz right after Christmas, 2001, Their ratings weren't very
good. But with WWMJ 95.7 also doing oldies I don't imagine their ratings
will improve.

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine