Re: 103.7 Observations

I can pick it up in Maine just before crossing into New Hampshire in the
Milton/Wakefield NH area. Once I cross into NH it's quite spotty, mostly
unlistenable unless on top of a hill. By the time I get to Route 16
though (travelling west) WKNE had pretty much taken over.

All in all, not bad considering all hills between that area and North
Conway and the limited facilities.

-Ben