A Clarification

--- Matthew Osborne <mattosborne1976@yahoo.com> wrote:

 lets broker out time to
> preachers
> so they can shout  about how the world will end
> tomorrow, so you better send them all your money
> today
> so you can be saved and go to Heaven tomorrow when
> the
> world explodes.

Something I would like to clarify about the above
statement.  After sending the email I read it and now
can see that this statement could easily be
misunderstood and taken the wrong way.  It should have
been written that *SOME* preachers go out, rent time
on a radio station and do what I said above.  I, no
way, intended for that to sound like all preachers are
like this, as there are many credible and caring
clergy people out there.  My apologies

                                Matt Osborne
                                Poughkeepise, NY