Re: NECN/Mt. Wash. connection??

Rod,

New England Cable News has not until recently done any
real coverage in Maine. 90% of their stories come from
Massachusetts, Connecticut, or Rhode Island. Time
Warner Cable of Maine gave them the boot in 1994 off
the Cumberland County area systems, which was probably
for that very reason. They were just recently put back
on and suddenly New England Cable News is covering
Maine better. Hmmmmm ...

As for the signal hope, I'm not sure either. But your
theory of the signal coming from Mt. Washington makes
sense.

Roy Lawrence