Re: WHOM back on 94.9 at reduced power

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Dan Billings wrote:

> [...]

Maybe it is some of WBLM's old equipment, since that station originally
started out in Litchfield.......obviously it would be equipment that is
not currently in use, But as I remember it, in the early days of WBLM ,
hte frequencychanged from 107.5 to 108....or maybe that was just their
advertising, but who knows what sort of equipment changes they had in the
early days.....up until they moved to One City Center and then switched
frequencies with WTHT]

Jeremy