RE: MOUNT WASHINGTON BURNS

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Cooper Fox wrote:

> WVOM is another 100k'er.

I stand corrected

> > inappropriate, but how is Maine, New Hampshire, and
> > Vermont public
> > broadcasting stations connected to each other? Is
> > there any one spot that
> > could be destroyed (don't need any specifics, just a
>
>    They're all fed via bird...  As far as I know,
> there is no direct connection between the systems in
> the different states.

Geeze, must be slow......unless it's a hummingbird....

seriously......let me reclarify. I did not mean the system is each state's
connection to each pother. What I meant was.....there is one place that
someone has to call, where is it? The main flagship? For say, all of the
stations in Maine? How does it make it from these stations to the public
broadcasting stations that distribute the signal to all ofn the commercial
stations? I haven't seen the distribution plan for a long time.....and it
covered how the signal starts out and gets to every radio station in
Maine, what stations each station has to monitor, etc.