RE: MOUNT WASHINGTON BURNS

I could got WKNE with spottiness on my way into work
this morning.  Not bad from what i heard.

It was wierd getting in my car and hearing Jim
Brickman or John tesh coming out of my speakers when,
only a day before, I had been listening to Puddle of
Mud, Green day, and Staind(yep, that'd how it's
spelled).