Reminder: What to do if your mail to the list bounces

If for some reason you are unable to send mail to the list because it
is being bounced by my server, please send it to me personally and
I'll see that it gets posted.

(If on the other hand you are unable to send mail to the list but you
*don't* get a bounce, it's usually because your mail program is under
the misapprehension that your mail is really a Web page.  I get the
rejections on these, rather than the original sender, but I usually
don't have the time to edit them into the proper form so they don't
get posted.  AOL users tend to have a problem with this, because AOL's
built-in e-mail system makes it very difficult to send a
correctly-formatted mail message.)

-GAWollman