(Fwd) Re: USA Radio Network

I'm forwarding this with Bob's permission.

Hi Joe & Joe:

Two reasons WJIB dumped USA Network years ago.....

1) - "Go Pat Go"  commercials, and other right-wing religious spots.

2) - Yes, they started on me heavily on the logs, even tho it wasn't in
my contract with them.  They were hard on me, since WJIB made its 2x/year
showing in the ratings and they wanted the few stations that had ratings
to do the paperwork.

Either reason above was enough to dump them, which I did upon expriation
of the contract, at the end of a February.  Now that I have computer
automation that would handle USA affidavits easily, I still don't want
them, especially after what I've just heard on this group.   (I may have
computer automation, but I doubt the city would allow a second satellite
dish).

----Best Wishes,
          BB
Bob Bittner Broadcasting, Inc.
                                     Owner/Licensee of:
WJIB Radio 740 - BOSTON   - Ph 617-868-7400
      Studio Address:  WJIB - 443 Concord Ave - Cambridge MA 02138
WJTO Radio 730 - COASTAL MAINE  -  Ph 207-443-6671
      Studio Address:  WJTO - P O Box 308 - Bath ME 04530             /