USA Radio Network

Well, my question regarding ownership of USA Radio Network was aimed at establishing in my own mind whether I am correct in an assumption I made today or if I am just being over-sensitive.

While listening to WCAP today I heard what I at first took to be very poor news writing and editing.  I heard a reporter say that Colin Powell has proven his case to the UN.  I figured it was just very poor writing and what they meant to say was Colin Powell presented his case or something like that.
But then I heard another story that was aired twice about a judicial nomination that some democrats were threatening to hold up, at the end of the story the newscaster said call your senator to support the nomination at...he gave the main switchboard number for the U-S Senate....and repeated it....or on the web at....and he gave the web address twice.
So, I wanted to know who owns USA Radio Network because it appears to me that whoever is calling the shots has crossed the jounalistic and ethical line.
df