Re: This is awful

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Sean Smyth wrote:

> Kevin Vahey <k-vahey@attbi.com> writes:
> > The Space Shuttle broke up on re entry over Dallas   developing
>
> Miles O'Brien has done a stellar job anchoring on CNN...his knowledge in
> aerospace and aviation, which really stood out on 9/11, is really coming
> through.

There seem to be some issues between him and the people working in the
control room, he was getting extremely frustrated at a few points in time.
While talking to a caller, he asked the caller a question, and the caller
was tlaking and he said "I'm sorry.....I am asking Bobn on the phone this
question, I am not trying to talk to the control room, if you work here be
quiet" or something to that effect.

Not to sound like I am making light of anything, this is horrible....but I
do admit I found that rather amusing.