Re: Globe on John Garabedian

Don: Thanks, but if I am to believe a guy that I worked with in the 1973-1975
time frame, you missed WESO, which I presume should appear either immediately
before or immediately after (or even concurrently with) WMRC. This fellow had
worked briefly in radio--I gather at WESO--and he said that he worked with John
there. Or maybe I have the story wrong. The fellow I worked with lived in
MetroWest (probably Framingham) and maybe while HE was working at WESO, he
heard John on WORC.

BTW, WGTR 1060 was not the first WGTR in Massachusetts. There was one either
just before or just after WWII. It was owned by General Tire and Rubber (or its
subsidiary General TeleRadio) and was an FM licensed to Paxton. I gather that
the transmitter was on Asnebumskit Mountain.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205