Re: Bruins vs. State of Union

Counselor Ross queried (of a left/right Bruins/Pres.Bush speech broadcast):
>> And if WBZ did broadcast it that way, what would those of us with monaural
AM receivers hear?<<

something along the lines of...

"... Axelson brings the puck down ice, passes across to JOHN ASHCROFT...
tripped up at the blue line.  that's gonna be a two minute penalty for SADDAM
HUSSEIN."
"...you know, when a guy uses his stick like a NOOKULER WEAPON, he's gonna have
to sit in the box and be LOOKED UPON WITH SCORN BY THE ENTIRE FREE WORLD."

or something like that.

note:  someone, please, tell our president the word is NUCLEAR (nook-lee-ar).
i've got a vicious hangover from playing my version of "Hi Bob" whenever the
president speaks.  he says NOOK U LER, i drink a beer.  God Bless America!

- -Chuck Igo