Fwd: Supah Boll Adds

>DATE: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:07:35
>From: "Joseph Pappalardo" <joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com>
>To: "BRI" <boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>

>If I am correct....didn't some network last year re-run all of the >superbowl
>ads afterwards?

>i.e...a program made up entirely of commerials!  :-)

>Anyone doing anything like that this year?

>JP

It won't be a program entirely of "Super"(not)Bowl ads, but usually
channel 2's "Greater Boston" show at 7:00pm includes John Carroll's
summary and review of the ads.  I understand there was some breaking
news at the U.N. today that may impinge on this tradition, but the
segment may run anyway.

Laurence Glavin