Re: Entercom imposes contract on AFTRA

Sorry the link didn't work. It was to the Binghamton Radio Archives at:
http://www.scaptura.com/radio/
You can follow: Images/Radio Station Photos/Page 3/2nd to last photo.

I didn't know that Shulke stattions had boards like these. Someone in
that forum was asking if other stations had these boards. I was under
the impression that these were custom built for us (Triangle
Publications stations). As you say, all the levels, including the mike,
were preset.

- Chip