Re: Minor league radio update

Drew Weber was a fashion wholesaler in NYC who from all accounts did
very well and retired to buy a minor league team. He also has plans to
buy the New Haven AA team and move it to Manchester where he plans to
build a stadium and hotel. Why he wants a radio station I have no idea
but my hunch is Bob Ellis has convinced him he can make a Lowell station
work.