RE: WMTW to drop 5 and 5:30 newscasts

> The latest edition of Yankee Magazine has an article on the WCAX
> xmtr.  Come to think of it, it was about the only article
> worth reading in
> that now-useless rag, IMHO.
>

> Dan C.

Yankee has definitely taken a dive.  Plain Talk is gone along with
other features.  At least they still have the guts to publish the
long run of letters beguiling their "new" direction.

I re-read that WCAX feature in Yankee and realized afterward that
THAT was where I'd learned about the mountaintop facility, not on a
VPT story.  (Over 40 moment.)

Bill O'Neill