Re: WBUR

At 08:57 PM 1/18/2003 +0000, Dave Faneuf wrote:
>I got an email today that I thought I'd recap and pass along
>
>WBUR ratings:
>Morning Edition 12+ 6.2,  25-54 7.4
>Connection      12+ 4.1
>Here and Now    12+ 3.4
>All Things Considered  12+ 5.1,  25-54 5.9
>On Point        25-54 6.9
>Only A Game     12+ 6.6,  25-54 8.0
>
>That's all the information I have, no other breakdowns
>df

Rats - I'd like to know how the Connections stacks up against OnPoint in
the 25-54 demo.  I'd love to know how the rebroadcast of the Conn does, too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's a drop for the Connection
(weren't they 4.3 or something last time) and a rise for Here & Now (which
used to be lucky if they cracked 1.0)