-----Original Message-----
From: elipolo@earthlink.net
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 6:37 PM

 I keep telling the cashiers that I'm already in their system and
receive
their catalogues, and there's no need to make the only open register
line
back up through the entire store (as we spell my name letter by letter
and
ponder the difference between Summer Street and Somerville MA) on my
account,
but they always insist anyway.