RE: Media myths (Was Townsend)

Actully, I believe Edward F King was (is?) a conservative as well, from West
Roxbury at the time.

Frank Hatch (I think that was his name) of Beverly, who was the GOP nominee
in 1978, was a liberal Republican.

(Ed King is the only Democrat I ever voted for in a general election for a
state-wide or federal office in my MA or NH residences (1976-present))

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com