Children of Herakles

Bill Marx did his usual thorough skewering of "The Children of Herakles"
(playing at the American Rep Theatre) on WBUR this morning.  One thing I
thought was interesting was that he blasted the Q&A forum that started the
entire performance (it's more than just a play/movie) as a lot of "hot
air".   What he didn't mention was that Christopher Lydon (late of WBUR's
The Connection) was the guy on stage running it.

Admittedly, I only know Chris was there because roommates went to go see it
last night, and it's possible Chris was only there for one night and Bill
went to go see it on another night.   Still...one has to wonder...

You can read the transcript of Bill's review here:
http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wbur/arts.artsmain?action=viewArticle&id=441681&pid=30&sid=12