Re: Townsend

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Faneuf" <tklaundry@juno.com>
To: <billings@suscom-maine.net>
Cc: <mlaurence@mindspring.com>; <tklaundry@juno.com>;
<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: Townsend

> So I guess reporters have to take the government's word on this stuff,
> independent verification will get you arrested....nice
> df

They don't have to take their word for anything.  When charges are made, the
evidence has to be presented in court.  The media can cover the trials and
evaluate the evidence presented.  They can interview people charged and get
their side of the story.

Do you think reporters should be able to buy drugs in order to see how easy
it is to obtain illegal drugs?

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine