Re: WWFX Southbridge format change

This flip is following a recent trend with Citadel, the owner of WWFX.
 The new format seems to be modeled after XL102.3 in New London, CT
(forget the calls at the moment) and WKKB on 100.3 now serving the New
Bedford market.  It's a gold-leaning mainstream rock presentation which
also includes "compatible" currents and 90's rock.  The other stations
sound this way, so I would expect the Fox to use the same blueprint.
This allows Citadel to have one "brain trust" at corporate putting
together all the clocks, music, promotions and such.  Then,the local
"PD's" will implement the format. I wouldn't be suprised if this
adjustment also pops up on the "Shark" simulcast in the Portsmouth market.