Re: Re:Re:Wired.com on Reversing Consolidation

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:20:05 -0500 "Dan Billings"
<billings@suscom-maine.net> writes:
> [...]

I understand Garrett's point, but the point I have been making is that
allowing the few remaining independents to be absorbed by a same town
newspaper is not a good idea for all the reasons I have stated ad nauseam
df