RE: "Live and Local?""

Bill O(h WOE IS HE)'Neill wrote of the demise of his snowmachine:
>>(snip)and the auger decided to crap-out before the deal was done.  If Harris
or Continental built snowblowers.... <<

yeah, but then you'd have to go the Customs' House in Boston and take the test
for your Third Class SnowThrower/Blower ticket.  you know, Elements 1, 2, 9 and
the special supplement on electric starters.  and don't even get me started on
the LED versus analog VU Meters for gauging RPM/Decibel levels...

actually, i noted that Dan Cole has a trusty Toro 521.  i just passed one of
those along to my brother-in-law after 16 or 17 years of faithful service
thanks to the gift of a 13.5 HP MTD YardMan machine from Maine's Chuck Morgan.
Mr. Morgan has relocated to Florider and will hang up his Morgan Media shingle
down that way, as soon as the movers get it off the truck.  i must admit that
the 13.5 HP with a 36" cut path makes one feel rather "Binford 9000"-ey.
   My condolences, Bill, on the untimely passing of the auger.

- -Chuck Igo (parenthetical quip omitted in homage to Bill's late auger)