Re: Clear Channel ends streaming broadcasts ... please explain

>>The copyright industry has spent much of the past ten years trying to create legal and technological roadblocks to solve their PR problems...Every further step the music industry takes in this direction only worsens its already abysmal PR, particularly among the audiences who are most likely to pirate music in the first place.<<

Absolutely right on target.  If we broadcasters treated our consumers (listeners and advertisers) as the enemy the same way the RIAA and Hollywood do, we'd be out of business in short order.  I, for one, do not appreciate the assumption that I am a criminal, out to steal someone else's work.

Sid Schweiger
MIS Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF-WEEI-WQSX-WRKO-WVEI