Re: Outdated promo on WODS

At 09:50 PM 1/4/2003 +0000, Chuckigo@att.net wrote:
>Dan wrote:
> >> Earlier this week, I heard a promo on WGAN for their Salvation Army
> Kettle
>Drive, which ended on December 21st!  <<
>
>more than likely, it was a cut with a bad end date in the system.

It isn't the only one that has managed to sneak by.  I sort of keep my ears
open during my news to see if anything out of date is running.  Caught a
couple of spots so far.  ENCO is a decent system but it ain't perfect.  I
keep a supply of band aids in the newsroom for the times it rears up and
bites me.

Dan Cole