Re: Greetings from sunny south!

Gary,

   happy New Year, you "coward," you!  running away from the cold, icy north to
spend the holidays in warmth.  (so did you even THINK to ask if any of us
could, you know, help tote your luggage around or something???  i'm sure one or
two of us would have stepped up!)  and to think you could really enjoy a New
Year's Day dip in the ocean.  will you venture out onto the beach in the
morning wrapped in a stadium blanket, rush to the surf, plunge in and jump up
screaming?  (just explain that you're from New England, and that's how we
ALWAYS swim in the ocean.)  enjoy your stay.
     and Vicki Sue, forwards or backwards, is a beautiful thing!  but maybe
it's not a format change; maybe it's the latest thing in music scheduling...
you know: "We Guarantee to repeat the same song, EVERY DAY, or we PAY!"  plus,
with 365 tunes in rotation, you'll go an entire year before you hear the same
song again.  heck, figure in an average TSL of 9 minutes or something, you can
hear the tune three times before you tire of it.  although i wonder what kind
of skew the numbers take on "Tie A Yellow Ribbon" day...  stranger things have
worked in radio. ;-)  how does it sound backwards?

and to the rest of the BRI crew: Happy New Year!

- -Chuck (hearing that "rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat on the drums," right now)Igo