...or did WQSO really change all that much?

>> They're now billing themselves as "The Wave...the
Seacoast's
>> choice for the best of the 60s and 70s". First
song: "You ain't
>> seen Nothin' Yet" by BTO.

The choice of the first song made me think that; but
now, after a few more songs, I'm wondering if they
really changed at all. Maybe the only change was
dumping the "Oldies" part of their nickname.

Other stuff I heard in first half hour:
--Jim Croce, "Bad Bad Leroy Brown"
--Herman's Hermits, "I'm Into Something Good"
--Four Tops, "Walk Away Renee"
A phone cut in: "Hi, this is Ernie from Farmington and
I have to say I absolutely love 96.7 the Wave"
--Alive and Kicking, "Tighter and Tighter"

There may be a call letter change too--I thought I
heard something like
"WSCW" but I could be wrong (I'm on fringe of their signal)